Wok Nieuw China

www.woknieuwchina.nl - +31 320-247795

Wok Nieuw China Lelystad Reviews

Ozylion Ozylion
A real chinese restaurant Mar 21, 2011
In Novemeber 2010 I was in Lelystad, The Netherlands for a business trip. As such my only payment method was the American Express card.

Since Lelystad is not a usual tourist place, they were by far not prepared to accept this card.

But for my greatest joy, I've found Wok Nieuw China, a typical chinese restaurant. At least from the outside.

As I entered the restaurant, a nice feeling has come over me, it felt like a little piece of China. The design of the interior, the furniture, practically everything gave the feeling like being in China.

I've found a nice little corner where the waitress then welcomed me. This was my only problem with the restaurant: Too many guests for a few employees. And when I'm hungry, time does not fly fast at all. For a short time, it was entertaning to learn a minimal chinese words about how to order at least.

In the end the waitress came, and brought my order after an acceptable amount of time.

The serving of the food was priceless, I haven't seen such before: Each ingredient of the meal is brought before you separately, so you can choose how to mix them up. Each igredient was fresh, tasty.

In the end I was fully satisfied with what I've got there. Payment went really easy (and this is the only restaurant I know if there, which accepts American Express). And for the first (and yet only) time in my life, I felt an endless joy, I couldn't stop smiling, and knew: it was because of the meal.

So since Lelystad is not your usual tourist town, I'd still recommend to check Wok Nieuw China, if you are by any chance near to it.

Check Lelystad Hotel Deals