Wok And Roll

(202) 347-4656

Wok And Roll Washington Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Poor service, not-so-great food and yucky overall Sep 20, 2012
We ended up here in May 2012 for dinner after wandering around Chinatown for a few minutes. I'm almost not sure I feel like putting forth the effort to write such a review, but I figured if I'm gonna rant and rave about the great places I do eat at, I might as put a mediocre review on here as well.

It looks like any other place and nothing particular pulled us in other than a had a coupon from restaurant.com

The food was poorly put together and I wish I had ordered sushi. We seldom saw out waitress once she took our food cause someone else delivered our food. It really just looks like someone threw it onto a plate. I regret not having ordered sushi cause our cooked food was so poorly done. The green tea was not hot and I have no reason to ever go back there.

If there is an event in Chinatown and every where is crowded and there just isn't anywhere else to eat, this place will do. There were a bunch of Caps fan there when we arrived but they quickly vanished when the game began. As with most Chinatown reviews, be ware that taking the metro would be easiest and parking can be rough (either by availability or by price).

Check Washington Hotel Deals