Wizzair

Budapest, Hungary
Wizzair - The seat in front of me
Wizzair - Wizz Ukraine Airbus A320 on Dortmund Airport.
Wizzair - The plane at CLJ
Wizzair - HA-LPU
Wizzair - Tyres

Wizzair Budapest Reviews

GeorgeLeach GeorgeLe…
Wizzair Mar 16, 2010
Yet another low budget European carrier but one that offers very different destinations. Being a Hungarian carrier, it's not suprising that this rapidly expanding airline's area of operations is predominatly Eastern Europe. However it does offer a very good price for the distance and comfortable seating. Everything else is about the standard of Easyjet and it's practices are much the same. But for the cost, it's an excellent way to get to Europe's less explored regions.

Recommended for it's price and ability to take you where other low cost carriers aren't interested in going. After all, sometimes you want to see more than France, Spain and Italy.
JoeriNL JoeriNL
Hard to miss, it's a pink and purple Airbus ;) Nov 22, 2010
It's purple and pink, and it flies, what's that? Wizzair ofcourse! Still one of my favourite budget airlines, even now they start charging for more and more things. They have many destinations to one of my favourite parts of Europe: the east :)

Easy to use website, friendly personnel, and just incredibly cheap.
Wizz Ukraine Airbus A320 on Dortmu…
siaippsau says:
I am flying with those pinky Airbuses every day:)
Posted on: Mar 13, 2012
Napsju Napsju
Perfect! Nov 03, 2010
Return NRN-CLJ (Weeze-DE Cluj Napoca-RO) @ 25,96 euro per pax. A real bargain, perfectly on time and a brand new plane. Would definitely fly Wizz again.

Edit: We did. We went from Eindhoven to Sofia. (EIN-SOF). 55 euro return and perfectly on time. Very happy with Wizz.
The seat in front of me
The plane at CLJ
Tyres
HA-LPU
maplefanta maplefan…
Wizzair Airlines Jul 07, 2008
Having had the joy to spend an awful night at Budapest airport due to a sudden cancellation from this airlines. I have to warn about some of the worst service I ever received from an airline. No information was given on the whole evening about the condition of the flight else than the board letting us know that the flight was delayed (this despite having check-in at first and even reached the tarmac before we were brought back in) and waiting until nearing midnight (despite that our flight time of departure was 6pm) to cancel the flight, as from 11pm all the airline staff was gone for the night.

- The Ground Staff were acting rude with the passengers queries even refusing at a certain point to answer questions and turning their back at them; or to simply refuse to deal with english speaking passengers by only making conversation with Hungarians;

- The treatment given to our luggage is obviously an appalling element since the airlines simply dropped our bag in the middle of the airport lounge without even making any announcement letting the passengers know or making the handling by themselves so making sure we received our bags;

- My complaints to the airlines remained silent and it took me 5 months before receiving a single answer to my emails, in which I am denied any compensation and even answered like if the blame is on me for not having tried to re-book my ticket at a later date. This despite the fact that there was no Representative willing to deal with the passengers, that they didn't not provide us with information on how to book, when and what we should be doing. And that no phone were available to contact their call-centre (or that this call-centre was not answering their phone);

- I had to fight to receive any refreshment as usually due after 2h delay by the legislation, but still hadn't received anything after more than 3h.

- Simply receiving my money back for a service that has never existed has been a long and arduous task to which I had to make several justification and ultimately will have to wait until December 2008 before I even see the money I paid for that ticket (with no further compensation);

For all the bad service, and the definite joke on you attitude given by the airlines ground staff and employee, I would definitely recommend you to look to another company to fly with!

Related Travel Blogs About Wizzair

Snow. Birmingham. What the hell are we gonna do now?
The filght was 2,5 hours long and after taking a lot of pix of the clouds it became a bit boring. Anna started to read her new book, Judit was asleep and I was listening to Rise Against. I guess abou…Wizzair...Budapest...Terminal 2"  So we headed towards Terminal two, but sure we seemed lost and insecure, coz a guy (who was working…
Reaching my new home..
The flight from Budapest to London with Wizzair was quite early. Check-in at the airport was at 04.00 in the morning. The flight took about 2,5 hours, and was quite horrible, possible to worst flight…Budapest to London with Wizzair was quite early. Check-in at the airport was at 04.00 in the morning. The flight…

Check Budapest Hotel Deals