Witch Dungeon

16 Lynde Street, Salem, MA, USA

Witch Dungeon Salem Reviews

alygally alygally
Nov 17, 2007
In a similar vein to the Witch History Museum, only better, in my opinion. The $7 tour (which runs every hour on the half-hour) starts off with a re-enactment of a witch trial, and continues with a tour through a replica of the dungeon that accused witches were kept in. There is also a replica of a few parts of Salem Village and Gallows Hill. The obligatory animatronic figures are present, but I found it all rather interesting.

Taken from the website: "Come Raise the Devil! Continuous live shows all day from 10am to 5pm. Award winning reenactment of the trial of beggar-woman Sarah Good - from the original transcript of 1692. A guided tour of the dungeon - including a recreated village and Gallows Hill."

Related Travel Blogs About Witch Dungeon

Salem, Mabon season
Here's the nighttime ghost tour we took -- loved it! Would definitely do again, as it probably evolves a little with each guide's personal experiences. http://www.salemtours.us/tours/tourDetail.cfm?…Dungeon was the best, I think.  I've been to the Salem Witch Museum before, and its OK. We also…
Witches and Ghosts in Salem, Mass.
     Kerry and I decided to get up early and head to Salem today; Kerry had been there before but I hadn't and I really wanted to see it. Of course as our luck would have it evide…Salem history. When they were building the bank they found a beam that was from the original dungeon and it is hanging in the basement of the now Witch

Check Salem Hotel Deals