Wintersun Hotel Motel

Wintersun Hotel Motel Geraldton Reviews

cimtech cimtech
Affordable & close to Geraldton beach Dec 24, 2013
Wintersun Hotel-Motel, Geraldton, Western Australia

Wintersun Hotel is only few blocks from the Indian Ocean the closest beach is called Geraldton beach. I did not make any prior arrangement to stay here.

While coming back from Kalbarri it was getting dark and me almost out of steam driving the entire day, also considering not to hit kangaroos on the road, so decided to stop some where i can find a hotel. It was about 8:00 pm when I stopped at a costal town called Garaldton. It’s a moderately large city so did not have any problem to find a list of decent hotels in the GPS. Wintersun was the closed to me and also close to he beach to just walked in. Rooms was available with a reasonable price to just checked in. Walk-in rate was not that expensive either.

This hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, and bar, restaurants etc.

The guest room was spacious with a moderate size bathroom and plenty of tea and coffee, water heater, Microwave and a flat screen TV. Hotel also got laundry facilities.

Location wise it’s in was surrounded by many restaurants and stores even I did not have much time to check them out.

This hotel was only few blocks away from the beach so able to make couple of trips to surrounding costal areas and beaches. I enjoyed my stay at Wintersun.
Outdoor pool inside the Hotle
A inside look of the Hotel-Motel
Beds for me!
Tiny bathroom!
spocklogic says:
Location looks nice close to the beaches pictured here
Posted on: Dec 24, 2013