Winter's Hotel

Winter's Hotel Rates and Deals

Winter's Hotel Berlin Reviews

Miranda-Maas Miranda-…
Good and trendy hotel Jul 31, 2011
Last January I stayed in this hotel together with my father. For us, location is important since we don't like public transport and we like to have the main attractions within walking distance. This hotel has a great location, close to the Gendarmenmarkt with many restaurants and bars. The hotel was very clean with nice and trendy rooms. The only thing we didn't really foresee was a very trendy shower in the middle of the room with only a glass wall there. If I would have stayed there with a partner or a close friend, I wouldn't really mind but now my father and I wouldn't shower with the other person in the room. Breakfast was GREAT. We are used to have a good breakfast in Germany and so was this one. Internet was available against payment, which is a little old fashioned these days if you're asking me. All together I liked the hotel, but won't stay there again with my father :)

Winter's Hotel Overview

Discover all that Berlin has to offer with Winter's Gendarmenmarkt Berlin Stadtmitte Hotel as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom features amenities such as non smoking rooms, air conditioning, daily newspaper, inhouse movies, desk, hair dryer, in room safe, television. Services and amenities available for guests at this Berlin accommodation consist of 24hr room service, shops, elevator, bar/pub, disabled facilities, business center. Along with its convenient location in Berlin, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. To make your reservation at the Winter's Gendarmenmarkt Berlin Stadtmitte Hotel via our secure online booking form, please submit your visit dates.

Winter's Hotel Amenities

• Ticket Service
  • Dictaphone
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes