Winter in Sydney - clothing

Sydney, Australia

Winter in Sydney - clothing Reviews

dfoo dfoo
Nov 11, 2007
I don't think scarves and gloves are necessary at all in winter. Honestly I haven't owned a pair of gloves or scarf ever. Whilst it does get to below 10 degrees sometimes. Generally speaking winter in Sydney never goes below 10 degrees. I think its normally about 12 degrees.

Plus if your a backpacker, you'd definitely have more important stuff to put in your pack than a scarf or gloves.
Karina811 Karina811
Jun 12, 2007
I agree, jackets, scarfs and sometimes gloves in the mornings. Days you will only need a sweater / thin jumper etc. Going out in the evening can also vary alot. Tonight for example is quite cold (7-8 degrees celcius), but I went out on Saturday night - while it was raining on and off, it wasn't too cold (ie, 12+ degrees). I hope this helps??
dibbi47 dibbi47
Jun 11, 2007
Well in the morning sometimes you need gloves and scarves but during the day - a long sleeve top and jacket.. nothing too heavy.

Related Travel Blogs About Winter in Sydney - clothing

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…Sydney when we get the chance.   Also in the bar were 3 blonde Swedish girls (bingo), 2 Canadians “dudes” and some Americans. The rain was solidly tumbling onto…

Check Sydney Hotel Deals