Winter Springs Fl Seminole Co.

Winter Springs, Florida

Winter Springs Fl Seminole Co. Reviews

publius publius
The Stop Dec 04, 2011
One evening I decided to take a drive up to Seminole Co. From my small apartment in Orlando I drove up Rt 436 stopped for fuel along the way and proceeded to Rt. 17/92 and made a right turn on Rt 17/92 and then proceeded north until I came to Rt 434. I turned right and headed East. The road was dark I was looking for a road with a car lot on it but I did not see the road or a car lot. I said I must have missed it. I continued East along 434 until I came to a convenient store. I pulled in and I was thinking of coffee but there was a man in his twenties or thirties that looked at me like I was a victim so I turned the car around and left back down 434 west, back towards 17/92 as I am driving slow and looking for a car lot along the left side of the road south side and trying to read the signs. I tell myself I must have missed the road because I was thinking that I was approaching 17/92 and the car must have traveled to far West. So I start to look for a place to turn the car around on the left side of the street I wanted another convenient store or some place like that I entered the center lane for the turn and slowed the car I was the only car I saw on the 434 during the time I entered the road from 17/92 it was pitch black and deserted. As I traveled along the center lane a about 5 to 10 mph lights came on behind me it was the cops (The Winter Springs welcome wagon)I stopped the car one second after the lights came on. The cop approaches the car and starts barking orders like a D.I. in the USMC, there was an exchange of words not remembering all that was said but we did not exactly hit it off, we did not like each other, but anyway he took my drivers License and went back to his car. I was thinking I am driving 5 to 10 mph on a pitch dark deserted road. From a distance I hear a voice say get out of your car or something like that and maybe my name. (He wants me out of the car for driving 5 to 10 mph on a deserted road) (I don't want to get out out of the car) On the third call to me I get out of the car and meet him and a female officer at the back of his car were there is another brief exchange of words. I do not remember what the exchange was but the officer wants me to take a field sobriety test which I agreed to. This was not my first mistake of the night but it was one of the big ones. I should have refused.

Check Winter Springs Hotel Deals