Wink Hostel

Check Singapore Hotel Deals

Wink Hostel Singapore Reviews

lonlee2 lonlee2
Indulgence On a Budget Feb 28, 2012
This hostel is like no other I have ever been to. Not your typical rustic commune either. Located in the Chinatown area, with lots to do and see within walking distance. Wink has an upscale feel to it. Well maintained and modern facilities, laundry, seating, and new laptops for use.

My favorite part is the cubicle bunk rooms. A semi private space with electric card key storage, lighting, outlets and hooks. When you enter your room using the card key, the light of your cube glows. Allowing you to make your way without disturbing others. No fumbling around in the dark or climbing rickety noisy bunk beds. Ten bunk mates, max. Male, female and a few mixed rooms.

Complimentary self serve breakfast from 6am-10:30am. Free wifi throughout. The staff is extremely friendly and courteous. If you have questions about getting around, what to see or where to eat, they can help you out! Overall this is the coolest lodging I've had in my two week journey. Check them out!!!
My cube
lonlee2 says:
Yes, I am really happy with the choice. I hope others take advantage of this place!
Posted on: Feb 29, 2012
sylviandavid says:
when I saw the pictures I could see what a neat place this is... organized clean & compact... love how private the beds are.
Posted on: Feb 29, 2012