Wingate by Wyndham Bush Intercontinental Airport

Check Houston Hotel Deals

Wingate by Wyndham Bush Intercontinental Airport Houston Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Great free rides Jul 04, 2008
I really liked this hotel. We stayed here the night before our flight was to leave for S Africa and boy am I glad. I am a member of the Priority Club rewards, so I often have a little bias towards Holiday Inn Express. They are clean, consistent, offer free breakfast and most of all, reasonable. Although this night was a little more than I was used to paying, I didn't mind at all. They have a free shuttle service that will take you almost anywhere you want to go. Really. The lady who drives in the evening was the funniest thing ever. She drove like there was no tomorrow. We asked here to take us to a restaurant, she did, and we were there faster than I had even been driven in my life. I was scared, but oh well, we made it there alive. Late that evening, we needed a ride to Wal-Mart, she had us there quick and she waited on us. I liked her; I just can't remember her name.

The service at the front counter was good and they had fresh hot popcorn and cookies all day. I love popcorn and believe it should be a food group. The breakfast was good and hot in the morning. Everything out and ready when they said it would be.

The rooms were very comfortable. There was a kitchenette in the hallway of the room and a door that closed to the bedroom. Two TVs and free internet. They always have the best soaps and shampoos. I always take a few home and give them to my friends. They have this cinnamon scent to them.

The bathrooms were clean, the towels fluffy and everything was in order. There was also a gas station next door to get your snacks and a I-Hop two doors down.
The front of the building
The lobby
The room looking down the hall
The outdoor pool

Wingate by Wyndham Bush Intercontinental Airport Overview

Pets allowed 50.00 Non Refundable fee per pet. Hotel offers a Managers Reception every Monday - Thursday from 4-6 pm in the lobby. Guests enjoy a selection of beverages plus hot and cold snacks.
We are built for business and so much more. Designed in a timeless, attractive, classic, and distinctive prototypical design. At Wingate by Wyndham, we know you mean business. Our hotel is proud to offer a host of valuable amenities at no extra cost to you. Our all-inclusive pricing model gives you access to services and benefits you will not find at other hotel chains, all FREE of charge. Business travelers will enjoy and appreciate increased productivity, by virtue of the standard Wingate by Wyndham amenities. All offered in one all-inclusive mid-level price and backed by the Wingate by Wyndham 100 Percent Satisfaction Guarantee. We are high tech and consistent. Plus, every Wingate by Wyndham is built to stringent specifications, which means that all Wingate by Wyndham hotels offer all Wingate by Wyndham guests virtually the same experience. Every time. Contemporary and distinctive, the new Wingate by Wyndham is your Home Away From Home. As one of the top hotels in our class and with our convenient location, this hotel is the perfect place for all business and leisure travelers alike.
Complimentary Airport Shuttle from 430am - midnight.

Wingate by Wyndham Bush Intercontinental Airport Amenities

• Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Disabled Parking
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower