Wineglass Bay

Coles Bay, Australia

Wineglass Bay Coles Bay Reviews

smithers8 smithers8
Wineglass Bay May 16, 2011
Wineglass Bay is an amazing ending to a short walk through the wilderness and beauty of the Freycinet Peninsula on Tasmania's East Coast and is for me the best and most famous spot in Tasmania.

I would recommend this strongly if you travel to Tasmania and it is free to visit aslong as you have your National Parks pass.

The walk is around 30 minutes to the look out and there are also longer walks and treks around the Hazards in Freycinet which are much longer and are amazing.

A MUST SEE IN AUSTRALIA
smithers8 says:
It's very nice! It's a must see if you ever do Tasmania!
Posted on: May 16, 2011
hello673 says:
May I please close my eyes and wake up there...looks amazing!
Posted on: May 16, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Wineglass Bay

Natureworld and Wineglass Bay
We started at Natureworld, a small, intimate but slightly sad nature park. We arrived in time for animal feeding, and were treated to proper views of tasmanian devils, wombats, bennett's wallabys, qu… We started at Natureworld, a small, intimate but slightly sad nature park. We arrived in time for animal feeding, and…
Wineglass Bay
It is amazingly beautiful and i wish i was not on a tour when i saw it as we only had a couple hours to see it and there is so much to see (if you are into hiking. the lookout provides a view that wi…coles bay region, as tourist mainly only go to wineglass as it is so famous, but hazards bay was the perfect…

Check Coles Bay Hotel Deals