Wine tours of Napa Valley

Napa, California

Wine tours of Napa Valley Reviews

rideouts rideouts
Dec 03, 2007
Taking a wine tour through Napa valley is an amazing way to get introduced to the excellent wines that Napa is known for. Drink a wide variety of amazingly flavorful wines as you travel through breathtaking countryside and you will find yourself wanting to find a small vineyard and start your own label:).

The best way to go wine tasting is to have someone else drive. We took Platypus tours, and they were fantastic. There are a variety of options available in the valley, from chauffeured limousines to giant tour buses. Platypus tours is one of the few in the valley that provided an affordable tour with a local tour guide that can choose the more interesting, flavorful and affordable wineries. The tour is a family run operation, and they know the valley well.

Platypus was wonderful and so much fun! The provided lunch was fabulous, and the driver was so flexible based on peoples input. If you go to the bay area, you owe it to your self to really discover wine and take a tour with Platypus tours.

Related Travel Blogs About Wine tours of Napa Valley

The perfect 5 days
Before leaving for San Francisco, I had a pretty extensive list of things I wanted to see and places I wanted to go eat. I happy to say that I made it to all but a few, and it was all worth it. Each …Napa Valley wine tour. This was sheer bliss. We visited four wineries - Domaine Chandon (sparkling wine), V. Sattui, Rutherford…

Check Napa Hotel Deals