Wine Trail - Leelanau Peninsula

Lake Leelanau, Michigan

Wine Trail - Leelanau Peninsula Lake Leelanau Reviews

yadilitta yadilitta
Unexpected Wine Trail in the lovely Leelanau Peninsula MI Jul 19, 2008
I'm not a wine expert and this was my 1st Wine Trail. I didn't know there was one in MI! What a great surprise :)

There are 13 wineries part of this Trail in the Leelanau Peninsula. Each winery has its own tasting room for sampling and in my case it was a wonderful opportunity to lear about wine. There are different types of wine, so everyone will find something.

Besides the experience of tasting delicious wine, other senses will be delighted too. Just think about the panoramic views, rolling landscapes, sparkling waters, beauty of the lake, just beautiful! Imagine that while you are tasting award-winning wines.

I will suggest you to get a map and make a plan, to determine the wineries you'd like to visit and the wines you'd like to try. Each tasting room has a knowledgeable and friendly staff, so even the non experts like myself will enjoy the Wine Trail.
award winning wines - tasty :P

Related Travel Blogs About Wine Trail - Leelanau Peninsula

A Tasteful Wine Trail in the Leelanau Peninsula - cheers!
Ok, we had more than enough time before dinner. So, we decided to explore the Peninsula and see why the Wine here is becoming popular. Good idea, hehe. There are 15 wineries in the area. We couldn… Ok, we had more than enough time before dinner. So, we decided to explore the Peninsula and see why the…

Check Lake Leelanau Hotel Deals