Wine Tours Valparaiso

Wine Tours Valparaiso Casablanca Reviews

Flyinhigh Flyinhigh
A Great Guide Dec 18, 2008
Wine Tours Valparaiso

I would just like to mention of the tour operator that we used out of Chile. Michael Ayandokun, of Wine Tours Valparaiso was great! We booked the full-day tour. This included pick-up and drop-off at out hotel in Chile, tastings at three vineyards, and a gourmet lunch at a local high-end restaurant. Michael was very personable and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend his services to others with interests in food and wine. All the best!

Oh yea, his contact info: Wine Tours Valparaiso - www.winetoursvalparaiso.cl - Phone: (56-8) 428 3502
With Mom for a wine tour
Flyinhigh says:
I am glad you had a great experience with Michael as well. It just goes to show that hooking up with the right people can really make a trip stand out! Cheers, Jo
Posted on: Apr 17, 2011
SunDapple says:
I have to second this recommendation. We used Wine Tours Valparaiso in Feb. 2011. We toured both the Maipo and the Casabalanca Valleys. Michael, the sommelier, picked us up at our hotel in Santiago and took us to several wonderful wineries in the Maipo area, including a delicious lunch at the famous Concha y Toro. The second day he picked us up in Santiago, took us through the Casablanca valley and dropped us off at our hotel in Valparaiso. This was my favorite day. I fell in love with the wines of Chile that day, and would love to return to the Casablanca Valley, with Wine Tours Valparaiso of course. BTW, they also do ski trips in the Andes if that interests you. All in all, a fine outfit.
Posted on: Apr 17, 2011