Wine Thief

431 Elmwood Avenue, Buffalo, NY, USA

Wine Thief Buffalo Reviews

jenniescharm jenniesc…
Fantastic Buffalo (NY) Wine Bar Apr 27, 2011
The Wine Thief is a great wine bar & bistro located close to downtown Buffalo. I made my first visit last week. Seating was readily available at the bar or at one of the tables. It was less crowded than I expected for a Friday night, but many people were probably elsewhere watching the Buffalo Sabres’ game. (There are two TV’s above the bar, however the sound was off.)

The atmosphere was very nice, not at all stuffy or pretentious, and the staff was wonderful. Very friendly and willing to answer questions or make a recommendation. The Wine Thief features 160 wines by the bottle and 40 by the glass. (If wine isn’t your thing, they also offer over 2 dozen beers.) Wines ranged from $6-$16 a glass with most falling into the $7-$10 range. The food was good as well – my cousin and I split a pizza and a selection of cheeses. I will say that I did find the food prices a bit on the high side but not unreasonable.

If you’re in the Buffalo area and want to enjoy in a good glass of wine, The Wine Thief is definitely worth a visit.

Check Buffalo Hotel Deals