Window of the World

0755 2660 8000

Window of the World Shenzhen Reviews

zongyii zongyii
Beer Festival Shenzhen Version Aug 31, 2013
We heard Octoberfest, from German and we heard a lot of places outside of German throwing Octoberfest party, having waitress dressing up village girl and serving beers.

Well, let's see what the chinese can do in their part.

We used Subway Line 1 to get to the Destination - and head toward J Exit for Window of the world. The entrance ticket cost RMB160 per pax. Unfortunately its a sunny day, hot and sweaty. From the outside, there are few mock of Huge Beer Barrel lining up to attract your attention.

The first "world" you see once you have enter - "Egypt", but i thought it was Roman or Greece Temple, because we also find Naked Man sculpture lining up. Then you need to look for where you want to move to next - The Eiffel tower. A smaller one, smaller than Las Vegas i believe. You can line up for 15 minutes and get into the elevator and straight up to the roof to see the city view. Well, my friends are not up for that so just pass.
the Globe Structure Stage and behi…
Louvre and probably Troy!
International Beer Festival,
welcome to drunk
rayee rayee
An affordable alternative round-the-world air ticket May 02, 2011
It's was my first time to Shen Zhen and I decided to spend half a day in Window of the World as I've had 3 days there.

When I first set foot into the park, I was greeted by the sights of Paris's Eiffel Tower. In fact, it looked like the real thing.

The park is very huge and there are buggies at the entrance for you to rent, if you wish to drive instead of walking. The park is really huge, so if you aren't on a tight budget, I suggest taking the buggies instead cause your feet will hurt after a day of sun in the park.

There were quite a few shows going on at different timing. But because of the long queues and I didn't want to spend time waiting, I only caught the 'Flying to America'. A local told me that I have to catch this show, no matter what as it was the main attraction. Well, I wasn't really impressed after watching it. The show seemed to be targeted towards people who have never sit an airplane before and using abit of the imagination.

Well, I've had a real fun hot day in this park and you should go to this park only if you've some free time!
Fayemin Fayemin
Window of the World Aug 14, 2008
Window of the World is the answer to anyone who dreams of going to different countries but does not have enough money nor time. This must be one of the globalizations done by China.'s a one stop travel and whoola! We only paid RMB 120 per person to have seen more than a hundred of replicas!

It was raining hard when my friends and I were there. At the sight of entrance, we rushed inside hoping to see every replica. We had to run, rest for a while, and posed for the shots. We would only stay in one replica for few minutes and proceed to another replica.

The tour was such a wonderful experience. It took us half day to cover the entire world. I was able to feel what is was like to have be splashed by water from the falls, to stand between watch how windmills work. I was able to see the places I have always dreamed of such as the London Tower Bridge, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Sphinx of Giza, and Niagara Falls.

It was already night time when we finished the tour. Since we were too tired and hungry, we decided not to watch a performance. We headed off to a hearty meal in a resto nearby.
yheleen says:
yea, i sure hope to ;)
Fayemin says:
Thanks, Yehleen. Hope you get the chance to go there.
yheleen says:
great tip.. thanks for sharing ;)
lirias lirias
Brazilian restaurant May 01, 2008
You can find a restaurant with Brazilian typical food now.

korrahh korrahh
Jun 12, 2005
I went there with some classmates. The park itself is rubbish. The crude cement block models aren't even cute. The landscaping and gardening is also inferior. I don't believe people even pay to enter this place, it's definately a rip-off! We got "complimentary" tickets as it was some sort of anniversary and they wanted to fill the place with as many "wai guo ren" foreigners as possible. What a laugh, they were trying to make it look "international". The only good thing was the "beauty/fashion" pageant they held with international models. The rest of the show consisted of Chinese women dressed like dolls mincing around to a teletubby soundtrack (I'm not joking!) and some Russians hopping around to a local Chinese anthem (about Shen Nan boulevard of all things). It was typical Chinese kitsch in all its garish colour. At least it was free...
the monstrous facade
Morle says:
I love the word "kitsch" :-)
Posted on: Dec 24, 2007
ctjevans says:
Wow, scathing! I didn’t think it was THAT bad. A friend treated me to the ticket, so my visit was free as well. Many of the sets represent places I’d been before, so those all gave me that, “Hey, I’ve been there!” moments. While the replicas of places I haven’t been gave me the urge to see them for real. The atmosphere there is sterile and synthetic, but if you go in expecting that and just want to see some reproductions, it can be a decent experience (especially for free admission).
Posted on: Dec 19, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Window of the World

The window of the world, Shenzhen, the window of China
In last  long vacation ( International Labor Day), one Spainsh friend, David, he came to Shenzhen visit, so i showed him the landmark of SZ, the window of the world. The window of the world , a…Shenzhen visit, so i showed him the landmark of SZ, the window of the world. The window of the world
Window of the world
Shenzhen is much better and cleaner than Guangzhou.Firstly i went to the Window of the World and then Splendid China and China Folk Culture Village. It was quite interesting, especially the performan…Shenzhen is much better and cleaner than Guangzhou. Firstly i went to the Window of the World and then Splendid…
Window of the World, Luohu & Dongmen, Shenzhen
My sisters wasn't follow me to go to Shenzhen. I went there alone as I was alone in Macau before. Going to Shenzhen from Yau Ma Tei by MRT is a hard task especially with a few heavy luggages (heavy t…Shenzhen. The prices is much cheaper than Hong Kong. Due to these few days I was so exhausted, I need a good massage. The service is was just…

Check Shenzhen Hotel Deals