Windmills Cafe

133 Phan Dinh Phung, Da Lat, Vietnam

Windmills Cafe Da Lat Reviews

julivn141 julivn141
Wind Mills Flowers & Coffee Feb 22, 2013
So we landed in some kinda different place away from the crowded cities.The weather was cool and sunny which makes you feel like a coffee, a place to sit down and chit chat.This is a place to be.Not a fancy restaurant or cafe , just a small lovely right in the corner of the street, all in white and smells of flowers.The drinks are absolutely delicious - coffee , ice blended and smoothies , also 3 kinda cupcakes- chocolate , berry and carrot.The staffs are very lovely and always put a big smile on which I really like not only from this place but also everywhere we've been to.The price is unbelievably cheap , with $2 you can have a big class of coffee or smoothies.Great place to either chill out with your friends or just sit and read while enjoying your drink .

I'd recommend this lovely place for people who love a cup of coffee in a cool day with the clouds , the sun and the smell of flowers.

On the last day of our trip we visited another Windmills which is located in 3/2 street.I guess it's a new place since the decoration is still fresh.Worth a try and get a smile !

Check Da Lat Hotel Deals