Wind Jammer's motel

Check Westport Hotel Deals

Wind Jammer's motel Westport Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Reminds the mid century atmosphere Jul 03, 2014
This motel has old style...like you could see on the movie. There is a small reception area. We got a room closest to reception.

This motel away from main road,just a min by car. It's good to avoide any noise from the road.

We checked the room first then my boy friend jumped because he saw all mid-century furnitures at the room. He wanted to buy whole stuffs from there. That's meaning,very old and classic style for me. I'm not so curious about the room though someone might enjoy like him.

The room has kitchen with a microwave,fredge,3stoves. Every kitchen wear are clean and they gave us towel and some cloth for dishes. This is very nice to stay long. Actually we cooked dinner during we stayed 2nights. I found the place for dress a fish in motel's property,if you went to fishing then you can cook yourself at the motel.

The bathroom is tiny,there is only shower. No bathtub.

The bed is avarage. Unfortunately wifi doesn't work. I tried near reception but it doesn't work.

They put a wine with message at our table after we check in. It was not new bottle though,I do appreciate their kindness.
sign