Winchester Bay

Winchester Bay, Oregon

Winchester Bay Reviews

kami_lynn kami_lynn
Yay for sand dunes! Aug 04, 2008
It's been way too long since I made it to Oregon to go to the sand dunes. I used to live in Washington, so it used to be just a half a day drive down. I like Winchester better than Florence, but that could be because of my experience level. Florence has all these drop offs that show up in the middle of nowhere, and you don't see them until you are going off of them. But then again maybe you like that sort of thing, or maybe you like being amused by watching people like me who are not so prepared for those times. I however prefer the wide open hill climbs and wide open spaces to fly without worrying about what I could be falling off of at any moment. :) There are plenty of these places at Wincheseter. The camping's fun too.

Related Travel Blogs About Winchester Bay

Alcatraz, Winchester Mansion, Bay Tour
I flew to San Francisco Friday night after having had my hand sanitizing gel confiscated at the airport, somewhat traumatizing.. lol.  I got the rental car with no problem and of course as I am …bay.  I also went through the Aquarium near Pier 39, which was great.  Dinner was at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co, with a very cute waiter…

Check Winchester Bay Hotel Deals