Wina Holiday Villa Bali

Check Bali Hotel Deals

Wina Holiday Villa Bali Reviews

Petra2111 Petra2111
Oct 28, 2011
A lovely hotel in Balinese style at Kuta beach! The staff is great and very friendly. The location is perfect, just in the middle of Kuta beach and all the shops and restaurants near the hotel. We had a great time here and I really recommend this hotel if you donĀ“t want to spend to much money at the hotels.
Petra2111 says:
Dank je Jan!! Heb voorlopig weer wat te doen hier hihi
Posted on: Nov 25, 2011
JP-NED says:
Goed review en leuk om te lezen!
je bent al lekker bezig!!
Posted on: Nov 25, 2011
d2amy d2amy
Great place... at least I think Jun 20, 2011
When I arrived here I was so incredibly sick, temperature of 104, and I almost fainted riding on the back of the motor bike to this place. Needless to say I do not remember much. I stayed in my room the whole day, from 1 - the next day at 7am for when I flew out to Kuala Lumpur. The room service was pretty good though, expensive but good. And I remember the mini fridge being more expensive than the hotel I splurged on staying in Kuta the first time, which was weird, because the room I paid for the the first time was double the amount I paid for this one.

I got a two single bed room at Wina, and I believe I got it for 50 bucks, but that was on agoda.com the morning of, they always have great deals, so I do suggest to check that out if you want a nicer, more "comfortable", hotel and don't mind spending a bit more money than just bargaining with people when you get there. Really depends on your budget. I would not have stayed here if I was not sick as a dog.

The location wasn't very good, I remember this clearly because I wanted to go to the pharmacy to get some medicine to help break my temperature, however, I do remember thinking that if I tried to find one, chances are I would faint on the side of the street.

This place had air con, obviously, as it had room service as well, and it had a really nice pool, and if i recall a buffet and pretty decent looking a la carte menu. The only thing I found was a little disrespectful, was that when I first got there, the guests looked at me like I was insane for staying there, aka, I looked like a ragged backpacker, and they were all rich Aussie families, so the stares were made.

Whatever, Wina helped me recover from my flu in 24 hours, and thank god, because after staying there I was on my way to Fiji!
JJguinness says:
Getting sick while traveling sucks. I got pink eye in Fiji. Slowed me down but didn't ruin the trip luckily.
Posted on: Aug 28, 2012
oregonpilot oregonpi…
Recommended Beach Hotel Mar 19, 2009
We stayed in this hotel when i and my family visited Bali in the mid of September 2006. This one is the cheapest star hotel near Kuta Beach that was recommended to us. The hotel is really good as well as the services. We stayed in superior room with a triple bed, it was very cheap for a 4 stars hotel. We paid IDR 605.000 including the extra bed and breakfast for 3.

The room is big and has a terrace. The bath room is complete, a bath tub, hot and cold water.

The hotel is also good facilitated, big swimming pool, it was okay for me to swim at mid-nite. There was table tennis, i believe it's still there, good tasted menus for breakfast. And the most important thing is, it's so close to the beach, just 5 minutes walk away.
wide car park
room terrace
swimming pool
swim at midnite is oke, do it when…
clarejb clarejb
Oct 18, 2007
I stayed at the Hotel wina for three weeks and had a fab time, beautiful balinese style architecture, good selection of food from the restaurante, two pools. The staff are great and there is a massage and aromatherapy area. The best thing about it is that its two minutes from the beach. The only bad side is that its mostly couples and families staying there, all the backpackers stay around the poppies gang area. The rooms are dirt cheap round there and most have private bathrooms and pools etc.
msSleep says:
Hi there, how're you doing!
i got something about Hotel in Bali, just check it out in my review. Hope i can help you.
you know there's also Hard Rock Bali, lots of tourist there. I stayed there and i enjoy it, the beach, you can also rent a surf board there, if you dont surf you can have a surf lesson there. crowd but chill, it's in Kuta Beach, nice environment.
So, enjoy!!

• Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels
  • Self Laundry
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Wina Holiday Villa Bali

Hotel Wina Holiday Villa
For me the second time too visit and stay in Hotel Wina. It's a good 3 star Hotel with a lot of facilities and friendly staff. They had a big surprise for me, i booked a standard room, but they gav… For me the second time too visit and stay in Hotel Wina. It's a good 3 star Hotel with…

Check Bali Hotel Deals