Wilsons Promontory National Park

(03) 5680 9555

Wilsons Promontory National Park Fish Creek Reviews

icedrive icedrive
Wilson's Prom Sep 04, 2009
Wilson's Prom is an absolutely brilliant sight to visit if your into landscape photography, Wildlife sighting and Surfing.

Entry into the national park is very cheap (If I recall it was free). Must see areas are squeaky beach (Where the sand makes this uncanny squeaking noise when you walk on it). Driving around the National park you will most definitely get some wildlife sighting (We got too see Emu, Wallaby, Kangaroo and Wombats - all in 1 hour). If you are a surfer, you find that the prom has some great isolated beach areas (no crowds).
Martin_Austria Martin_A…
Jan 03, 2007
Wilsons Promontory National Park (Wilsons Prom) is one of the best National Parks in Victoria.

Beautiful beaches and very nice walks it’s not a place for a short walk. You can see its beauty only if you have enough time. And you will see lots of animals!

- Take enough water with you - I stayed only two instead of three days - so we missed some great parts and I didn't want to run out of water.

- Don't underestimate the walking times - the roots we went we did in the same time as written, and I am not slow

- If you like snakes you might see a brown snake - don't touch it, its the second most venomous land snake in the world.
Wilsons Prom