Willy Wallace Hostel

Willy Wallace Hostel Rates and Deals

Willy Wallace Hostel Stirling Reviews

Traveling_Man Travelin…
The Best In Stirling Dec 27, 2011
The staff here is excellent. They where extremely helpful. The rooms and beds are clean and kept in good shape. This is my favorite hostel. I had one of my credit cards stolen earlier in my trip and discovered it was missing when I went to pay at this hostel. The staff was very helpful while sorting things out with my bank and Visa. They gave me a little extra time on the internet. Whenever I had a call they would come find me in the building. They made the stress of losing the card lighter for me.
AggieRockStar AggieRoc…
Fun with lots of in-hostel activities Apr 03, 2011
The common room was definitely a highlight with loads of activities including books, card games, board games and movies. The location was extremely close to the train station.

The castle is a very easy walk from the hostel. You can even walk to the William Wallace monument if you're feeling ambitious (I don't necessarily recommend this walk).

The staff are great and someone brought their very friendly dog up, which I appreciated after two months without mine.

The beds were bunk style and had comforters as it could get cold at night. I would stay here again.
sheaven7 sheaven7
Colorful! Mar 29, 2011
Very nice and colorful, great common area, with sofas and tables to eat, read, watch a movie, relax, use the internet.

Really close to bus/train station and 20 minutes walk to the Castle. On the same strees as a big shopping center. Tesco Supermarket is 15 minutes away too.

I stayed in a 12 people dorm, which is big enough but the beds are a bit shaky and you can't hang your jackets anywhere.

The first day it was quite clean, but the second day the kitchen trash cans were full and there were dirty dishes and cups in the sink all day (guests fault though).

Also, the toilets door locks (in front of the reception) were broken (2 out of 3) and it's mixed toilets!

The street can be quite noisy at night, especially if it is a weekend night. So bring ear plugs.
manowce manowce
good enough. Jul 31, 2010
This hostel has a very good location, close to the train station and a lot of shops, bars and restaurants.

the rooms are big, with many beds (quite comfy, clean sheets), but there are no lockers inside.

the bathroom is clean, has a reasonable size, no problems with hot water.

the whole place seems to be a little bit dusty, or rather messy i should say, but clean enough to feel comfortable.

the only disadvantage of this place is that it's quite loud! But if you're tired you will fall asleep in no time anyway (;

Related Travel Blogs About Willy Wallace Hostel

Stirling and William Wallace
Stirling, Scotland: 10/29/07 Stirling was originally going to be a day trip for me from Glasgow . I was going to stay in Glasgow for two nights and come up to Stirling for a day to check it out. A…Willy Wallace Hostel; if you can’t tell already, Stirling is a big William Wallace(Braveheart) city. The receptionist looked…
Lots of old stuff
I've managed to hit three museums here over the last two days, including the Hunterian, Berrell Collection and finally this morning the Kelvingrove.  Museums tend to make me drowsy, so I'm amaze…Stirling and to see how the "Willy Wallace" hostel compares.  Hopefully they have laundry as I'm at the point…

Check Willy Wallace Hostel Rates and Deals