Willy P's Tap and Grill

Willy P's Tap and Grill - bar with lots of taps

Willy P's Tap and Grill Springfield Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
lots of flat panel tvs Jul 23, 2010
Willy P's is located within a block of the Old State Capitol and a few blocks from our hotel. The prices were reasonable, the beer selection fantastic, and location was great, so we came here for supper.

This pub had a very large selection of beer on tap, about 20 or 30 choices. I had another Harp and the Irish Nachos. These were really waffle fries with nacho cheese, chicken, sour cream, salsa, and tomatoes. They were okay, but I think the fries would have been better as fries and the nachos would have been better with chips. Most everyone else got a BLT.

The pub had a long bar and several tables. There was a shuffleboard game in the back. At least I think it was shuffleboard. There was also a golf video game. Some of the booths had a personal flat screen tv in them so you could choose what to watch. There were several other tvs throughout the pub.

We sat at a bar-style table in the back. The place got quite busy by early evening, but wasn't too loud. It was a nice place to hang out for a few hours and wasn’t your typical loud bar. I think it was even non-smoking, which was nice.
our table