Will's Place

Check Cagayan de Oro Hotel Deals

Will's Place Cagayan de Oro Reviews

MikeC MikeC
Good Place to Stay in Apr 29, 2012
I had a fun time in Will's Place. It was actually on October 2011 when my family and I went to Cagayan de Oro. We booked a family room in Will's Place. I recommend when you do online booking, you can visit their site: www.willsplace.cdoph.com.

When I first visited CDO, it was a great place. It took us 3 hours tor each Lumbia Airport. Then we visited the Capitol, it was like a ghost town in their but the park was very lively. Many people were their, especially Sendong victims, they were living their now. I don't know when will the government give them houses.

So, after that we headed into Will's Place to settle down our things. My children were very eager to see the park as they dashed trough the windows of our room. Their room was huge and comfortable. It was also very cheap. very affordable. So, after that we went to Gaisano which was only a few blocks. We walked rather than riding a jeepney to save money.

In Gaisano, we shopped for the things we needed in Cagayan de 0ro, then we'd watch a movie after that. We'd leave our things at the counter. After spending time with movies, we went to Jolibee to dine in.

After that we went to the hotel to get some shut eye. My children bounced off before they went to bed. The bed made creaky sound as they jumped up and down.
Prices and Rates