Wildflower Bread Company

www.wildflowerbread.com - (928) 204-2223

Wildflower Bread Company Sedona Reviews

acowboy acowboy
Sandwiches with a VIEW... = ) Jan 07, 2009
Wildflower features salads, sandwiches, pasta, and fancy coffees.

Another nice restaurant in the Shops at Pinon Pointe. They were doing a booming business on the Thanksgiving weekend, as town was jammed full of hungry vacationers. The salads and sandwiches were beautiful and tasty. The ladies' restroom was in top shape, but the men's restroom was a disaster. I let the manager know.

Back to the dining experience. We walked into a short line, and as usual had about a thousand people behind us in five minutes. We ordered at the counter, and then grabbed a table on the outside balcony. A waiter found our number standing on our table and delivered our food. Which was, for my friend, a chicken salad and hot green tea. For me, it was the spicy meatball sandwich and a Coke. This arrangement was settled for $20.

The meatball sandwich featured a layer of cut "giardinera pepper" on the lower half of the loaf. This turned out to be a sweet pepper, with a warm afterglow that reminded me of jalapeno. While it started off sweet and mild, it grew hotter with each passing bite. By the second half of the sandwich the resemblance was more obvious, and I scraped it off.

The view, as in most places around here, was wonderful.

Wildflower has 12 locations in Arizona.

Related Travel Blogs About Wildflower Bread Company

Sedona
The next day after much deliberation we decided to go to Sedona. Grand Canyon would have been a great trip if it had not been 4 hours away! Sorry Angel! We need a little more time for that trip. Mayb…Sedona. We met up with the rest of the group at Wildflower Bread Company. We had a late lunch and explored…

Check Sedona Hotel Deals