1250 E. Higgins Rd., Schaumburg, IL, USA

Wildfire Schaumburg Reviews

sunny58 sunny58
A Fun Dining Experience Jul 02, 2008
I visited a Wildfire restaurant while on a business trip in Schaumburg, Illinois. They also have several other locations throughout Illinois, in Minnesota, Georgia and Virginia.

Wildfire is a 1940s type diner, and their specialties are steaks, chops and seafood. In fact, they will cook your steak anyway you would like it, with any kind of crust. They also offer a variety of salads and sandwiches.

My first time to Wildfire, I was seated in a semi-circular booth near the open kitchen. From my seat I was able to watch the cooks and servers bustle around. I was able to see some open fire ovens. I ordered the French Dip sandwich with a side of broccoli. The sandwich was excellent. The side of broccoli turned out to be half a head of broccoli - not what I was expecting, but it was also very good.

My second visit to Wildfire I ordered the Wild Mushroom Pizza and a salad. The pizza was the best pizza I've ever had, and the salad was quite good too.

Overall, I had a very good experience at the Wildfire and enjoyed my meals and the service. The restaurant had a nice atmosphere. I cannot wait until I have an opportunity to visit a Wildfire restaurant again.

For more information and their menu visit their website.
The Wildfire Restaurant
jennjeff1 says:
I lived in the twon just south of Schaumburg and did quite a bit of shopping at Woodfield Mall while growing up. Wildfire sounds delicious, but I've never been there.
Posted on: Jun 28, 2008
travelman727 says:
Laura, Wildfire sounds wonderful :-) I'll have to make a stop here on my next drive to Chicago :-D
Posted on: Apr 23, 2008