Wildfire Steakhouse

Chicago, Illinois

Wildfire Steakhouse Chicago Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Mediocre Service & Food Aug 03, 2010
We had 8:45 reservations for Wildfire, and the place was busy! We were seated upon arrival (we were a few minutes late), and our waiter tried to go over the specials, but had a hard time explaining. Plus, when my friend asked about the drink specials, he had to go to the bar to check. When I tried to order the tenderloin pepper steak (one of their Signature Grills), he couldn't remember if that came with one or two sides since it's served with orzo pasta.

Aside from the mediocre service we received, the food was okay. I had high hopes for the Chicago steakhouse, but Wildfire did not live up to them, even though it has been voted the most popular restaurant in Chicago.

I thought it was strange that they cleared our table while we were still sitting there. However -- that is because they bring a dessert tray with a delectable array of desserts. I passed, but my friends each got dessert and they said they were awesome. Much better than the entrees we had had. (But what does that say about a steakhouse?)

I'm not too familiar with dining in Chicago, but this restuarant doesn't get my highest recommendation.
the tenderloin pepper steak