Wild Wing Cafe

www.wildwingcafe.com - (980) 297-7000

Wild Wing Cafe Charlotte Reviews

Farmboy23662001 Farmboy2…
Wings and Beer Nov 12, 2011
So I was in Charlotte on business and after a day of traveling, I was in the mood for wings and beer. The clerk at the hotel recommeded the Wild Wing Cafe.

The atmosphere is of a typical wing joint. Noisy with many TV's around with various sporting evenets on. But I do like the typical wing joint. It is a fun atmosphere.

So I went there for wings and to my surprise, they had 39 different sauces to choose from. From the mildet of milds to the hottest of hots.

I went for the traditional medium hot wing. Now I am from Clearwater, FL, the home of the first Hooters and one of the pioneers of the chicken wing and these wings were some of the best I have had. Of course wings would not be complete without fries and beer. The Wild Wing Cafe had great choice beers and the fries were peltiful.

Now service was a little slow, but it was busy and the food was worth it.

Located in the Ayrsley Town Center, when you turn in, it is right up front to your left. It gets confusing if you pass it and drive through the entire shopping area. Parking is plentiful.

Wild Wing Cafe has locations in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virgina. If you are close to one, I would recommend you check it out.

Check Charlotte Hotel Deals