Wild Rover Backpackers

Check La Paz Hotel Deals

Wild Rover Backpackers La Paz Reviews

jbenson22 jbenson22
Getting Wild at the Wild Rover Feb 12, 2011
The Wild Rover is known to be a wild party place, and for this it will not disappoint. If you are looking to get a solid night of sleep look elsewhere. The upstairs bar means that it is hard to escape the noise of the party, which is fun every night of the week. The hostel does a great job of planning nightly events and theme parties. The common areas are divided up and without one large common area it was a bit hard to meet other travelers, if you did not want to sit in the smokey bar. Bread and tea were provided for breakfast and the central location was great!
Krissy1982 Krissy19…
The Irish know how to party Nov 17, 2010
The Wild Rover was so much fun! There was a party in the bar every night! Not a great place for people looking to relax.

The menu was great. The beds were huge and so comfortable. I had the best sleep every night they're huge! Had issues with the hot water in the showers - if there was more than one in the shower at any one time it could change temperature quickly, but it didn't matter too much. They have a secure room where we could put our bag and the staff were lovely.

Definitely recommended for people wanting to have fun!
aotw aotw
Dorms with no windows May 26, 2009
I wanted to stay there, but when they showed me the dorm, I ran away, there was no window and very stinky. Nice people at the reception though.

So I can not say more, as I did not stay there.
sylviandavid says:
I read this to David.... he laughed and said you don't have to say much more than that!... thanks for this fun and enlightening review! Sylvia
Posted on: Oct 28, 2009