Why go to Vegas if you don´t really like gambling?

Las Vegas, Nevada

Why go to Vegas if you don´t really like gambling? Las Vegas Reviews

tfly tfly
trekk of a life time... Jul 04, 2011
This time last year i was in costa rica on my expedition....my biggest fear was the trekking phase cus i was the first time i ever did it...but when i finally went through it.....i was my best phase ever....

if you looking to challenge your self in some ways...i recommend trekking in any sort for anyone....either for a charity which i did or for just anything you feel like.....................................................
vanhouts vanhouts
Jul 24, 1991
Las Vegas is much more fun than some people would think!

Being European, I have only had the chance to go to Vegas twice so far, and I almost skipped it the first time I was in Nevada. Fortunately I did not.

As a student was on a 3 month road trip through the US in 1991, low budget, and on our way to California we passed Vegas. We were not particularly fond of the "big is better" attitude some Americans have, and thought Vegas would be the exponent of that part of America. So we decided we would not like it, and we planned to stay ONE day (maximum!). We ended up in a youth hostel, made lot of contacts that day and the other travellers there tipped us off how to get around in Vegas. We had never stayed for more than 3 days anywhere in the US, but ended up spending a whole week in Las Vegas!

We had a blast of a time and it was the cheapest week of the trip!

IMHO one could best describe Las Vegas as the ultimate adult version of a children´s playground, there´s something to do for everybody. Entertainment for all budgets and different sorts of people etcetera can be found; !!!! IF you KNOW where to LOOK !!!!

Of course my tips of 1991 would be outdated if you would go to Vegas tomorrow (although I went back last year, on a rather different budget!), but to me this story proofs the right of existence of travbuddy.com:

If you´re going to Vegas, try to find out as many tips from people that are the sort of traveller you are and have been there recently. Enjoy your travels!

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals