Who's Who Burgers

69 Highland Park Village, Dallas, TX, USA
214-522-1980
Who's Who Burgers - Kobe beef burger served in a white paper bag
Who's Who Burgers - Inside Who's Who--notice the autographed walls and the shared counters for eating

Who's Who Burgers Dallas Reviews

travelfan1963 travelfa…
Gourmet Burger in Dallas Apr 04, 2010
My vote for one of the best hamburgers in Dallas, Texas goes to Who's Who Burgers. This restaurant is known for using Kobe beef in their burgers, which is a specialty beef that is considered a delicacy in Japan. Each burger is made to order (rare, medium or well done, with trimmings) and the end result is delicious, as the Kobe beef does have a different taste.

For those not a fan of beef, Who's Who also offers turkey cranberry burgers, veggie veggie burgers, honey dijon chicken or hot dogs. Side orders include fries and onion rings.

All types of drinks are available including beer and wine (and champagne!). The homemade vanilla, chocolate or strawberry shakes are also incredible. If you have a sweet tooth like I do, the shakes really hit the spot and are should not be missed.

The atmosphere at Who's Who is very much a burger joint as orders are placed at the counter and served to each customer in a white paper bag. Long tables are shared for eating, while the restaurant's walls are covered with autographs. For a donation to a charity helping to fight hunger, visitors can sign the walls.

If the weather is nice, tables outside are a great place to relax and sit by a fountain.

Overall, I am a fan of this restaurant but would caution visitors about a few problems. Firstly, this burger place is a more of a treat as prices are high. The cost of a burger and fries will run roughly twice the price of McDonalds. Secondly, this burger place is located in a very intimidating shopping center, as many of the stores in Highland Park Shopping Village are uber expensive and snobby.

The first time I went into Who's Who, I was nervous as I did not know what to expect. Luckily, this restaurant is extremely casual and the staff is friendly. Visitors from all over come to try a Kobe beef burger. I've been a few times through the years and the quality of the burgers is always consistent.

If you are visiting Dallas and love burgers, I recommend stopping here. Just know in advance that because of where this restaurant is located, prices are higher. Still, it's worth the splurge on a truly scrumptous burger which in my opinion, is one of the tastiest in Dallas.
Kobe beef burger served in a white…
Inside Who's Who--notice the autog…
vances says:
I'm partial to Whataburger (primarily because it's fast food serving jalapenos, lol)...but this enticing!
Posted on: Apr 02, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Who's Who Burgers

In Which I Almost Get Thrown Off a Train
I spent the most miserable night on my trip in Milan last night. Seriously, we could all have died in our sleep it was sos hot. And somebody drank my bottle of Coke in the fridge, not cool. An angry …burger and a pint for 18 francs. While there I met two Dallas natives and we had a lovely chat…

Check Dallas Hotel Deals