Whitlow's on Wilson

www.whitlows.com - 703.276.9693

Whitlow's on Wilson Arlington Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Burger joint and bar for the everyday person Oct 12, 2011
I met up with a friend of mine for din din and we landed at Whitlow's. There's a good amount of space in there to dine as well as an L-shaped bar.

They serve American food (burgers, paninis, sandwiches, pasta, and the like). I ordered a smokehouse burger and it came with a small slather of BBQ sauce, bacon, cheese, and the works (lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and a pickle). For $3, I swapped the french fries for mac and cheese and the mac and cheese was realllllly worth it. I always enjoy mac and cheese where the pasta is not swimming in the cheese. It was perfect, it was seasoned and it was yummy. The burger was cool, but between the 2, I couldn't finish my meal. I tasted my friend's fries (and I'm not really a fry kinda gal), but they were good, crisp and light.

Parking is rough in Clarendon (even after 630pm) when you don't have to pay for parking. Just drive around a few times and make a few laps and you should be able to find a spot.

They also seem to have live band karaoke on Tuesdays, funk and r&b bands, world and reggae, as well as party/rock music band. If you don't have a flyer, you might be bale to check out their website and see what events they have going on. They also have a rooftop tiki bar (advertised), but I didn't go up there.

Check Arlington Hotel Deals