White Orchid Inn II

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals

White Orchid Inn II Bangkok Reviews

wilson0211 wilson02…
Quiet Hotel in amongst the chaos of Nana Feb 17, 2013
I stayed here for a couple of nights and to be honest the only reason that I didn't stay longer was the fact that the wi-fi did not work in my room!

This hotel is very close to the circus that is Nana Plaza although it is down a quiet side street off Soi 4 so you would not know that you were so close.

The room was comfortable and had all the usual things you would expect for a 700+ baht rate per night, a comfortable bed, private bathroom, A/C and TV.

You can help yourself to a coffee in the small reception area at 10 baht per mug.

It's a bit of a hike up the stairs if you are on one of the top floors, but not a problem to this young traveler with a 17kg pack on his back (cough cough)

An OK place to stay, staff are very helpful and friendly, even to the point of sending me an email after I had left to tell me that I had left some clothes behind and they would keep them for me if I was returning to BKK. Aww, bless!

All in all, if you want to be near the lively nightlife of Nana, close to the BTS but want to be able to sleep at night then this is the place for you.
bigmac993 says:
Thanks, going there soon!
Posted on: Feb 17, 2013