White Nest Hostel Granada

White Nest Hostel Granada Rates and Deals

White Nest Hostel Granada Reviews

chickiness chickine…
Great, friendly hostel Jun 03, 2011
I stayed here for 3 nights in aug 2010. I spent one night in a private room w my friend and 2 other nights in a 4 girl dorm. The private room was very nice, had it's own backyard. It was clean and a great place. We moved into a 6 room dorm bc I wasn't able to book the private room for more than 1 day. The staff was so friendly, no issues about moving, they were so helpful! They have great night outs and pub crawls, took us to a few good places w friend fish tapas and beers. Went to a bar on top of a mountain that was absolutely beautiful!!! Cheap too. Then a club that's in a cave at the base of the mountain. Tons of fun, they really go out of their way to make u feel welcomed and included. Would stay here again and highly recc to anyone going to Granada. Good location too. Very close to everything!!
jdale75 jdale75
Great Staff and Location Jul 29, 2011
Upon entering, we were greeted with friendly smiles and welcoming advice. The common room setting was nicely decorated and set the mood of the historic Granada where White Nest Hostel is located. The actual location is in the historic part of Granada and is walking distance to the Alhambra, bars and tapas, all paved along the cobbled sidewalks and roads. Loved the free wifi and ability to do laundry.

On another note, the private room we shared had no A/C, and even with a fan, the room was stifling. The bathroom ventilation was almost null, so returning to our hot bedroom actually felt cooler.

We would stay here again (but request A/C the next time we do)

Helpful tip: The street name and number for this hostel appears on two locations on the map. Make sure you have the right one (nearer to the Alhambra).
jamonbone jamonbone
Good location and good to meet folk May 29, 2011
Hey there, so I stayed here over easter with a friend and we had a private room, it was sweet and had an open air balcony. In the kitchen they do give you free olive oil, though of course its not amazing oil. Its pretty easy I felt when I was there to meet people and get a group together to get tapas. Your best bet is to take a taxi if you arrive at night, as in spain the streets are not named very well and its very very difficult to find on the map. would definetely go back.
InnaB InnaB
Great Hostel Jun 08, 2010
It was the cheapest hostel my friends and I stayed in Spain and yet it was the best out of all.

The stuff is really friendly and are there to help. The reception is open 24/7 so you always have someone to talk to :)

Hotel provided with a lock and towels for a small deposit.

There is a kitchen and common area, but since we were in Spain we were going to Tapas bars every night!

We had a large room for 4 people, next door to the bathroom (which was handy during the day).

Location was absolutely amazing, wouldn't ask for anything better!

It's hidden in a tiny street and connected to a really busy one way street.. But if you walk just 20 meters away from the hostel you will get to this beautiful little square with a great view of La Alhambra!!!

A number of cafes and restaurants are there for you to take over - great food and prices.

I will definitely come back there again and I would recommend to everyone who's going to beautiful Granada!

White Nest Hostel Amenities

• Bicycle Rental
  • Excursions
  • Cycling
  • Billiards
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Gay/Lesbian Friendly
  • Self Laundry

Related Travel Blogs About White Nest Hostel Granada

Adio Andalucia
I´m writing this on a very annoying computer that keeps trying to translate everything into Spanish. I´m currently killing time until 19:00 when I will then have a fun filled 14 hour journey to San…Granada, I highly recommend White Nest Hostel. It made my very first hostel experience as unscary as you can get; the facilities…

Check White Nest Hostel Rates and Deals