White Knight Hotel Intramuros

White Knight Hotel Intramuros Rates and Deals

White Knight Hotel Intramuros Manila Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
The only hotel inside Intramuros May 01, 2011
I have only learned about this recently and by chance. I never knew there is a hotel in Intramuros and I think this is a good place to stay if one wants to see the historical Intramuros.

The hotel costs only P2k and up and the room is quite spacious and pleasant. It looks old which for me adds the charm bec I'm in Intramuros anyway :P

The entrance and the hallway leading to the room is pleasant looking with old pictures and paintings which gives that rustic ambiance. It is well lit tho so it's not gloomy :)

The bathroom is basic but nice and its spacious relative to the same category hotel (same price range).

For me this is good for value bec it's good location for those who want to see Intramuros. We just walk from the hotel and see Fort Santiago, Manila Cathedral, Casa Manila, San Agustin, etc. That's pretty awesome for me :)

The price does not include breakfast and tho they were pleasant to interact (staff at the reception), they had some problem with our booking and also we cant get through them by phone when we wish to order some water :P

Would still definitely recommend especially for visitors who would like to see Intramuros. There are many taxi going around in this area so no worries in going out of Intramuros too. We went out sometime around 10pm for a night out and immediately hailed a cab. Also, since this is still in Manila, this is still not very far from airport. :) Good for those who have a night or 2 to see Manila
TravellinChic says:
Cool :) We also stayed last week :)
Posted on: May 02, 2011
milltownmeadow says:
Yes very nice and clean,I stayed there last week for 2 nights,I had to pay 2300php as all the low cost rooms were gone.
II could not get the wi-fi to work in the room as they said they were having problems.
I had breakfast fast there which was also very good.
The only thing I found staying there it a little far from anywhere other than seeing Intramuros.
Posted on: May 01, 2011

White Knight Hotel Intramuros Overview

Discover all that Manila has to offer with White Knight Hotel Intramuros as a base.
The White Knight Hotel Intramuros boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service.
Each guestroom is fully equipped with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, bathrobes, television.
To suit guests' convenience, this Manila accommodation offers 24hr room service, shops, coffee shop, meeting facilities.
Leisure and sports facilities available on the hotel's property comprise garden.
This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Manila, making it a distinct accommodation.
To book a room at the White Knight Hotel Intramuros, please select your dates of travel and complete fill out our secure online booking form.

White Knight Hotel Intramuros Amenities

• Excursions
  • Golf Course (nearby)
  • Desk
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite