White House Hotel Istanbul

White House Hotel Istanbul Rates and Deals

White House Hotel Istanbul Reviews

Roxana182 Roxana182
Lovely boutique hotel Apr 04, 2011
I went there for a week vacation, with a group of friends. The purpose was to visit as much as we can, so the location was very important for us. This lovely hotel is perfectly located,in Sultanahmet, near Hagia Sofia and Blue Mosque, walking distance to Grand Bazar, Basilica Cisternum and others, but on a secondary street...so you cannot hear any street noise or the early morning prayer calling from the mosque.

As I said, we were delighted first of all with the location of the hotel - it's just few minutes away from the main tourist attractions and several good restaurants. Those interested in shopping without exhausting bargaining will also find nice shops around.

The stuff on reception and the rest of the staff, ensured that the guests are always greeted with a smile, and made to feel completely at home. Some of the absolute nicest stuff that I have ever met! I was absolutely thrilled about their services and they really made me feel welcome. And most of all, they were a great help in giving us information about the sights we were about to see and excellent tips regarding transportation, restaurants, cultural habits etc. I highly recommend Cafer from the reception desk...he helped us in planning our day with directions and local tips that helped us avoiding any inconvenience. He's indeed a profesionist, very well prepared and so nice with the guests. He even offered to come with us to find a gas station, cause we were out of gas...

The hotel rooms are nice, very clean and the beds are comfortable. I recommend book the rooms on the 1st floor, cause they are bigger than the others and you don't have to worry about noise even if they are close to the reception. The bathroom is slightly small, but has all the amenities, towels are changed daily and it's cleaned every day.

The breakfast is ok but mostly the same everyday...but a variety to chose from. To avoid the monotony, you might want to consider eating breakfast out in some days...

Drink your coffee on the roof terace...you'll love the view!

This is not a fancy hotel like a big stateside hotel, but it is small and charming and I really felt like coming back home every single evening.

When I'll go back to Istanbul, I will definately stay at the White House Hotel again!
White House Hotel - Lobby
White House Hotel - Double Room

White House Hotel Istanbul Overview

The White House Hotel Istanbul is located near some of Istanbul’s biggest attractions. Travelers will find themselves near the Byzantine Hippodrome as well as Hagia Sophia. The Blue Mosque, the Grand Bazaar, and the Basilica Cistern are also quite nearby. The White House Hotel Istanbul offers a shuttle service to the nearby airport. Taxi cabs and rental cars are also available nearby and can escort guests to various points of interest throughout the city.

All of the guestrooms at the White House Hotel Istanbul include wireless Internet access. Each room includes climate controls as well as numerous other amenities. Private bathrooms offer ironing boards and are offered in all guest accommodations.

Guests of the White House Hotel Istanbul will find plenty of shopping and dining options in the area. The hotel offers numerous amenities, including a restaurant and a lounge bar. Other offerings include laundry service, business facilities, and concierge service. The hotel staff can also provide guests with tourist information as well as rental car services.

White House Hotel Amenities