White Bay Campground

Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands
(284) 495-9358 (340) 513-1095

Compare Cinnamon Bay Hotel Rates (10.6km away)

White Bay Campground Jost Van Dyke Reviews

julesxiii julesxiii
Off the beaten path... May 27, 2010
I stayed at this campground in 07, and then revisited in 08. I fell in love with Jost, and will definitely go back. I stayed in the Arawak cabin, which consisted of a bed, small refrigerator, and fan. No air conditioning was needed, as there was always a nice ocean breeze on the island. There was a communal kitchen, bathrooms, and cold showers, yes, cold, however, after spending the day in the sun, the cool shower felt good at the end of the day! The beautiful beach and friendly locals made up for the lack of amenities. This island is a popular destination for yachties, and I met so many cool people! I enjoyed spending time at the Soggy Dollar, Foxy's, Seddys, and Ivan's Stress Free Bar, they have an "honor system" at Ivan's, which was soooo awesome...you just make your own drink and write it down in the spiral notebook, and pay before you leave...how refreshing is that?! I would recommend this campground for anyone who is low-key, laid-back, and NOT high maintenance...you do not get pampered here. Pura Vida!!
White Bay Campground and Ivan's St…
View from my cabin
My cabana, the Arawak
Inside of my cabana

Compare Cinnamon Bay Hotel Rates (10.6km away)

Jost Van Dyke Map