Where to stay in Cancun

Cancun, Mexico

Where to stay in Cancun Reviews

tjpbrandt tjpbrandt
Dec 20, 2007
We stayed at the Mayan Hostal in Cancun which was close to the main ADO bus station and thus quite convenient. It's also near a stretch of restaurants on a busy road that I don't know the name of. The hostel was decent with a normal price for Mexico and it's part of a chain of Mexican hostels where you get the 5th night free for any 4 nights spent at their hostels. It's also quite easy to get a local bus from there to the Zona Hoteliera which we did the one night we went out to Coco Bongo.

Depends on what you want I guess. If you're going for the beaches and party and want to burn cash then stay in the Zona Hoteliera.

Related Travel Blogs About Where to stay in Cancun

A trip from Cancun to Mexico City
Day 1 After a long flight from Amsterdam Schiphol via Madrid and Miami I arrived in already spoiled Cancun. I stayed at the Days Inn, a nice hotel complex in the form of a pueblo right on …Cancun . I stayed at the Days Inn, a nice hotel complex in the form of a pueblo right on the beach…
Packed and Ready to Roll
Ok, so here is the beginning of my blog/journals for trip to Mexico and Ecuador.  I am packed and ready!  It doesn't seem possible that after booking this trip 7 months ago that the day wou…Cancun where we are staying at Me Cancun hotel.  This is suppose to be a nice upscale…
The prelimenary stages
Technically I haven't actually started the trip yet, but I'm going to begin the travel blog even though I haven't yet started on the journey yet. I've spent the last few days researching my rough rou…Cancun starting in October, and I just got off the phone with the Mexican Embassy in Denver to verify that I can stay

Check Cancun Hotel Deals