Where to Next, Malate

Adriacio street , Malate, Philippines

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Where to Next, Malate Reviews

sarahjayne87 sarahjay…
Best place for Malate nightlife & shopping centres Jun 26, 2012
We Were meant to stay in the 6 bed dorm but a friend pulled out so we stayed in the 3 bed dorm, which consisted of 3 single beds (no arguments over who got top bunk, yay). Rooms were basic we had 3 beds, 2 mirrors, aircon and a hook on the wall. The rooms were really clean, actually the whole hostel was really clean, cleaner than alot of hostels in Europe and Australia.

Staff was really helpful and friendly :) Hostel also arranges lots of events each night. Location is perfect! Right in the middle of all the bars in malate, infact it's right next door to bedrock club, which yeah can keep you awake some nights but you should be in there. It's an amazing club! I would defiantly stay here again :)

1 problem - the builders downstairs they started hammering at 7am!! After I had spent the night in bedrock!! Hammers + hangover = bad mix

also its meant to be a really dangerous area etc so if your a girl dont walk around on your own, well actually me and my 2 friends were told not to walk around at all, we still did and were fine but just be careful :)

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Where to Next, Malate  Map