104 Railroad Street, Mount Enterprise, TX, USA
(903) 822-4055

Whataburger Mount Enterprise Reviews

walterman9999 walterma…
Whataburger, Mt Enterprise, Texas USA Dec 19, 2015
Well, today started out as a bummer at a free tax shop doing my skimpy half hour taxes and taking 3 hours to do so. After a half hour he said that he filed electronicaly and I asked him to print me a copy so I would have something to show the infernal revenue service if they wanted to investigate my social security. They came up with excuses why they needed to spend another 2.5 hours to hit the print button(including passing me down the line of consultants that each had to boot up their computers). Finally I got out with 2 hours to drive 2 hours for my next appointment in Longview.

I had nothing to eat when I hit Mt Enterprise and stoped at a Whataburger...oh boy fast food. After 20 minutes in Waterburger (not busy) I asked for my food or a refund. Tic tic tic...getting late for my Longview appointment. Well, after a search of the building they found my burger long pushed aside in a corner away from the waiters. I got my burger finally and said some rude things to the Waterburger people and I drove off eating my cold burger. Late for my appointment, I will never eat at Whataburger again.
What a dump
Ils1976 says:
nice to know coz I had never heard of whataburger!! :)
Posted on: Mar 29, 2015