What will you do in crowded Jakarta?
What will you do in crowded Jakarta? Reviews
What will you do in crowded Jakarta? Sep 25, 2012
Well, mostly people come to Jakarta not mainly for traveling. either they only transit to other traveling spot in Indonesia, like Lake Toba (sumatra), Yogyakarta, Bromo Mountain, Bali, Lombok, Komodo island etc or business matter.
As a jakarta citizen, I am not happy to know this fact, but I my self not really like this city lol so I dont wanna blame too my friends who will bit mind to stay at Jakarta when they traveling to Indonesia.
But, wait, there are many to do in Jakarta, if you quite patient with the traffic jam, and you wanna explore more places around Jakarta, a bit traveling and set your self free from the high buildings jungle.
Sight seeing in the city
1. MONAS (national monumen) --> this is the most famous landmark in Jakarta, built in the era of 1st President of Indonesia, Sukarno.
2. Museums, many museums in downtown jakarta
3. Night life, you can go to the down town, any kind of night life.
4. Shopping, many cozy, luxurious and comfy malls/ plaza, or if you wanna bit try your talent in bargain and get cheaper but high quality stuff, try Mangga Dua.
5. have fun at "dunia fantasi" Ancol and the complex.
6. avoiding the crowded Jakarta and do snorkeling? Go to some nice islands at "Kepulauan Seribu" (Thousand islands).
2 / 2 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!