What to bring from your trip in Colombia
What to bring from your trip in Colombia Reviews
What to Bring from your Trip to Colombia Apr 13, 2006
1. A Bracelet with Colombian flag (Whenever Colombians travel, they take some of these with them and give them to people they meet. It's so nice!)
2. Handmade jewelry: earrings, necklaces, bracelets from materials as totumo, tagua, coconut, Iraca palm, asai.. There are so many and they are all beautiful and unique.
3. Colombian Coffee from Juan Valdez. You must absolutely bring some Colombian coffee to share with your family and friends.
4. A Mochilla. A handmade bag in natural colors (beige, brown) that is really nice to wear during the summer.
5. Arequipe. Veeeery sweet muss that you eat with waffles or by spoons :) Colombians put it in different kinds of deserts.
6. A Chiva. Little porcelain or wooden colorful bus that is typical in Colombia. Usually you can see it in the mountains packed with people, fruits, luggage, animals and everything else. In the cities Chiva is like a moving disco that has music and takes people around town.
7. If they allow you, a fresh mango or any other exotic fruit such as granadilla, lulo, guayaba or papaya.
8. A CD with salsa, merengue, cumbia and vallenato song to enjoy during cold long evenings.
9. a Sombrero - typical handmade hat that people wear in the coast of Colombia.
10. Smile :) This is guaranteed after spending some days in Colombia, getting to know its nice people and wonderful culture.
Part of the My Favorite Cities in the World travel blog
Part of the list 10 Best Things to Bring from Colombia
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!