What to Pack
Washington, District of Columbia
What to Pack Washington Reviews
Weather Related Clothing & Accesories Jul 10, 2012
Well, what do you know? In summer, Washington is as humid as it gets. Coming from Arizona I found out the hard way. If you are visiting in the summer, count on a few things for certain;
1. There will be many visitors/ tourists and locals alike
2. You will be walking around in the heat and it will weigh on you.
3. It rains often so the humidity levels are high
4. Traffic is incredible
So try to;
1. Pack light clothing
2. Bring an umbrella for both rain and sunshine
3. Pack in small bags if you plan on using the metro as you do not want to drag a big bag with you to and from the airport.
4. Security is tight anywhere you go, especially the indoor attractions, so be considerate and try to keep all metals at home and come in expecting to be checked.
5. Wear light shoes; flip flops, sandals etc
6. Carry water or a drink to hydrate
Part of the District of Columbia (34) travel blog
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!