Whangarei Falls Backpackers

Check Whangarei Hotel Deals

Whangarei Falls Backpackers Reviews

nzanya nzanya
Sep 17, 2010
This backpackers is situated outside of the city centre right next to the popular Whangarei Falls. And that's perfect - it's just a five minutes-walk to the Falls the city is kinda... well, I didn't really like it, but that's just my personal impression.

The hostel is perfect for the summer months, but I stayed there in September and even though I had a heater in my room - I was freezing as hell! The rooms are in small cabins and the walls are not very thick, so it could stay warm. But they have a lounge in the main building which os always heated. There they have computers, TV, book exchange, games, everything you need for a lazy days. Outside you can find a big BBQ-place, a free spa and a trampoline, so it's not getting boring :)

So if it's warm, you really have a great place to stay in Whangarei!

Related Travel Blogs About Whangarei Falls Backpackers

The First Step North
Finally I left Auckland! Before I wanted to look for my first job I wanted to travel a bit - of course, that's why I did all this trip. Together with three Malaysian girls who arrived just one day be…Whangarei Falls Backpackers. I didn't want to stay in the city centre, but next to the popular falls

Check Whangarei Hotel Deals