Weyregg am Attersee Travel GuideBrowse travel reviews, 7 travel blogs and 58 travel photos from real travelers to Weyregg am Attersee.
Check Weyregg am Attersee Hotel Deals
Weyregg am Attersee Overview
There are several nice places in Weyregg. The town's name dates back to the 17th century when there was Weyregg County ruled by the Weyr Family. So the name suggests "The Weyr's Corner". You can still see lots of houses dating back to the 17th and 18th century.
At present Weyregg with its 1,500 residents has several districts: Alexenau, Bach, Gahberg, Miglberg, Reichholz, Seeberg, Steinwand, Weyregg. You will definitely enjoy the atmosphere in this town and meet many friendly people there.
Days of Culture are traditionally held every year in summer.
- photo exhibitions with the topic "Water";
- concerts and orchestra performances;
- lectures on nature protection such as "Living Water";
- hikes up the stream (Alexenauer Bach)
- movie nights with films about water, and so on.