Wet Willie's

101 East River Street, Savannah, GA, USA
(912) 233-5650
Wet Willie's - cheese fries
Wet Willie's - cheese fries
Wet Willie's - roast beef sandwich topped with horseradish and cheddar cheese

Wet Willie's Savannah Reviews

fritabandita fritaban…
Wet Willies Daiquiri Bar and Restaurant Jan 01, 2011
Wet Willies is located on River Street. You can pop in for a drink or two or you can sit down and enjoy (unlike most bars, you are allowed to take your drinks with you and you are allowed to drink in public). Its up to you. There isnt a place to sit at the bar, but they do have high tops and tables and chairs on the opposing side of the eatery. We chose to sit by the window so we could do a bit of people watching.

I have been in the area for six days and, sadly, this has been the best restaurant I have eaten at. And, we have gone out for nearly all of our meals and snacks. Unlike most eateries in this area, they have true southern hospitality.

Our waitress, Cassidy, did an outstanding job and she was the only one in the dining area. The menu offered tons of frozen drinks, most of which we have never heard of or tasted. She could tell we were having a bit of trouble and offered to bring samples of their best sellers as well as a few we were interested in trying. Which was super nice! My best mate had a medium green apple daquiri (9.00) and I had a large daquiri (12.00- includes souvenir cup). Im not sure what it was, but it tasted like a tootsie roll. It was delicious.

I considered sliders on a stick because I have never seen a hamburger on a stick before, but ended up going with a roast beef sandwich topped with fresh horseradish and cheddar cheese. It was very good! My best mate had a plate of nachos and a side of fries covered in a cheese sauce that she described as "macaroni and cheese cheese". It wasnt velveeta, but it was good stuff.
roast beef sandwich topped with ho…
estanna estanna
Jun 13, 2006
TONS of flavors of frozen drinks... ranging from non-alcoholic to very-alcoholic. be careful: you can drink in the streets of Savannah legally, so getting your buzz on isn't as restricting as usual.Best hangover food: Paula Deen's home cookin! Buffet Style!

Check Savannah Hotel Deals