Wet N Wild

Gold Coast, Australia

Wet N Wild Gold Coast Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Fun times Sep 13, 2010
My goal while living on the Gold Coast was to get to every theme park, sadly I only made it to two. I was lucky enough to be able to go to Wet N Wild on a Monday, which was over cast and in spring, so the lines for the rides were very minimal. I think the longest wait was 15-20 minutes.

My favorite ride was probably just the water slide. The really high one that you went on by yourself, sadly I cannot remember the name of it. All the rides were actually pretty good, although I thought I was going to die when we went on the tornado. I was the unfortunate one who got to go backwards, and when my bottom hit after the big fall, I thought I was going to fall out of the seat and almost cried. Apparently my face was a sight in itself.

The food is ridiculously priced here and you should do your best to avoid buying it. It’s gross and not worth it. Other then that, I had a blast.

Related Travel Blogs About Wet N Wild

Movie World and Wet n' Wild
Last night we chilled out in the hostel because we knew today we wanted to get up and see how much time we could spend at the theme parks in the Gold Coast. For only $119, we got a seasons pass to Mo…Gold Coast. For only $119, we got a seasons pass to Movie World, Wet n' Wild, and Sea World! So today…

Check Gold Coast Hotel Deals