Westport Plaza Hotel

Check Westport Hotel Deals

Westport Plaza Hotel Reviews

Maevie Maevie
Luxury but not boutique as listed Oct 21, 2013
So the hotel is listed as boutique which it is not however it is a luxury hotel. The boutique is simply taken away due to the fact it is part of a hotel complex and the Castlecourt hotel within the complex has weddings and loud gatherings that take away from the Westport plaza.

Otherwise I loved the place!

I stayed for 2 nights and had my breakfast lunch and dinner both days in the hotel. Normally I would only have breakfast in a hotel but there was so much there to do and a different menu to try from that I only ventured as far as a newsagent and otherwise stayed in the hotel. For breakfast and dinner I ate in the restaurant. The breakfast had both buffet style with fruit, pastries and cereals and then for hot food there was a menu to order from. Dinner had a different menu both nights and on the second night I managed to have a 3 course vegetarian meal without ordering off the menu. For lunch I ate in the bar which had a grreat menu of large meals, normal barfood and snacks.

So on to the bedroom next. The bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in. I honestly did not want to leave it. It was a luxurious kingsize with great pillows and the perfect quilt. I had 2 balconies since I was at the corner. The room had was full of mirrors which was great for a girl trying to pt on makeup and looking for the perfect lighting. The bath had jacuzzi jets which were great after a busy day. There was even a choice of free movies and music along with normal tv.

For the amenities there was a choice of the spa and swimming pool. I did not use the spa however people with me did and they seemed very happy. I used the pool which included the usual jacuzzi, sauna and steam room.

So basically I was very happy with the place. I only left once and otherwise stayed because i had plenty to do there. definitely worth a visist and for anyone who does want to venture into the town I have been there before and there is plenty to do and see

Westport Plaza Hotel Overview

The Westport Plaza Hotel is located in the beautiful town of Westport in Co Mayo. Few towns in Ireland can match Westport s charisma and continental flavour. Little wonder it has become one of Ireland s most popular and cosmopolitan holiday destinations. It is a designated heritage town and has in the past been awarded the prestigious National Tidy Towns title. Step into The Westport Plaza Hotel and the world outside will seem far away. A fusion of contemporary chic and classic elegance awaits as you relax and unwind in ultimate luxury. Will it be an Indian head massage, sophisticated dining at the Restaurant Merlot or a peaceful night in one of our luxurious suites. However you decide to relax, at The Westport Plaza Hotel your wellbeing is something we take real care of. Just across the courtyard, in our resort leisure centre, you ll find a range of facilities to help you unwind including a hair salon. Our Resort Spa, Spa Sula is due to open Summer 2008.
With a gorgeous King Size Bed, Jacuzzi and Italian marble bathroom as standard, just lie back and let your cares drift away in one of our luxurious bedrooms. All of our rooms have the following extras :
Air Conditioning/Plasma Television/Interactive TV Service including Movies, Music and High Speed Internet Access/Mini Bar and Safe
If you feel like really treating yourself, why not upgrade to the Silver or Gold experience. Please ask for further details on the junior and presidential suites which are the height of elegance and ultimate indulgence.
For intimate dining and sumptuous wines, indulge at the Restaurant Merlot. Pan fried king scallops, seared fillet of Irish Beef and a daily selection of locally sourced fresh seafood are just a few things to tantalize the taste buds. Whether you re looking for a quick bite before heading out, or meeting for pre-dinner drinks with friends, the Plaza Bar is just perfect.

Westport Plaza Hotel Amenities

• Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes