Westlake Cafes

Seattle, Washington

Westlake Cafes Seattle Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Variety of cuisines at affordable prices Oct 12, 2010
The Westlake cafes are a collection of different restaurants and cafe put together under one roof, a food court if you will. located right next to the Seattle center monoral station, it porvides alternatives to the highly prices restaurants in downtown Seattle.

After touring the Seattle center surroundiing and the Space Needle, it was time for Mark and I, to head back to Seattle-Tacoma Airport. We were enroute to Iceland and ha had a 8 hour layover during which we spent our time touring. We were pretty hungry by the time we were done with the tour, we managed to beat the urge to eat at the rotating restaurant at the Space Needle.

Back at the station, Mark asked a passerby where we could dine, he was told to find a choice inside the Westlake Cafe. We had plenty to chose from. From Asian, to Indian. French, American and most continental and Mediterranean choices.

Mark and I, opted for the Chinese buffet, great choice for $7.00 per person. I recommend this stop if you are looking for variety and affordability.
Africancrab says:
You were hungry darling, I had to stop you before taking the photo ha-ha! You are welcome.
Posted on: Oct 31, 2010
Mark184 says:
Thanks for the great picture! It was decent food for a good price. Nice relaxing area.
Posted on: Oct 30, 2010