Westin Tampa Bay

Westin Tampa Bay Rates and Deals

Westin Tampa Bay Reviews

lavendar lavendar
Affordable Luxury in the Heart of Tampa Bay Feb 14, 2016
I recently stayed at this hotel for a weekend vacation first weekend of Feb 2016. I liked the location of the hotel - close to TPA airport yet it has all the wonderful bay views that I really enjoyed. The staff was excellent. I had requested a room with the most water views - so before I signed in on a room I was able to take a look and check which one had the views I liked - staff was very understanding and welcoming.

I had a wonderful stay here and next time I am in Tampa Bay I will stay at the Westin. Great location and easily accessible to everything. Wonderful restaurants close by - and also the AQUA is amazing right there in the Hotel. Great place for a quiet hideout and great fun.

Westin Tampa Bay Overview

Located in the heart of Tampa Bay on Rocky Point Island, The Westin Tampa Bay's waterfront location offers both incredible bay views and easy access to the area's attractions. Revive your spirit in our soaring 16-story sanctuary with its cascading waterfall and lushly landscaped courtyard, and enjoy the tranquility and grace of our boardwalk and private beach area. Relax and revive in our heated indoor pool and whirlpool, soak up some rays on our white sand beach, or indulge yourself with an in-room spa treatment. Reenergize with a vigorous workout in our Westin Workout facility, or enjoy a renewing jog each morning along the shore of Tampa Bay. And at the end of a long day, retreat to your thoughtfully designed guest room or suite, appointed with all the comforts of home including High Speed Internet Access, flat screen TV, a fully stocked refreshment center, and in-room movies. Tempt your taste buds in our waterfront restaurant, Aquaknox, which boasts the finest fresh global seafood, flown in daily. Enjoy your favorite libation in our rooftop lounge, Blu Vu (opening end of summer, 2009), offering breathtaking panoramic views of Florida's intoxicating sunsets. Or, sip a freshly brewed coffee or Italian-style espresso as you relax at our waterfront Starbucks coffee shop. We look forward to welcoming you to The Westin Tampa Bay.

Fulfill your every culinary craving at Aquaknox, our waterfront restaurant boasting global seafood flown in daily. Aquaknox is designed to entertain your every sense, highlighted by a water-encased walk-in wine cellar and a state-of-the-art open kitchen, where our professionally trained chefs prepare sumptuous meals inspired by ingredients from around the globe. Enjoy your favorite libation in the 16th floor rooftop lounge, Blu Vu (opening end of summer, 2009) offering panoramic views of Tampa Bay. Enjoy fresh brewed coffee or Italian-style espresso in our waterfront Starbucks ™ coffee shop.

Westin Tampa Bay Amenities

• Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower